A Comprehensive Guide to Liposuction in Dubai : Shedding Stubborn Fat in 2023
Liposuction in Dubai is one of the most popular cosmetic surgery procedures around the world, it’s no exception. If you’re struggling with stubborn fat that won’t go away despite your best efforts, Liposuction in Dubai might be a good option for you. But before you book your appointment, it’s important to have a clear understanding of what the procedure entails, what the risks are, and how to prepare yourself for the process.
What is Liposuction?
Liposuction in Dubai is a cosmetic surgery procedure that removes excess fat from specific areas of the body. The goal of liposuction is to sculpt the body and give it a more aesthetically pleasing shape. The procedure is typically performed under general anesthesia or local anesthesia with sedation.
During Liposuction in Dubai, small incisions are made in the targeted area, and a thin tube called a cannula is inserted. The cannula is used to break up and suction out the excess fat. The procedure can take several hours depending on the amount of fat being removed and the number of areas being treated.
Types of Liposuction
- Tumescent Liposuction: This is the most common type of liposuction, where a large volume of fluid containing local anesthetic and adrenaline is injected into the targeted area before the fat is removed.
- Laser-Assisted Liposuction: This type of liposuction uses laser energy to liquefy the fat before it is removed.
- Ultrasonic Liposuction: In this procedure, ultrasonic waves are used to break up the fat before it is suctioned out.
- Power-Assisted Liposuction: This technique uses a vibrating cannula to break up the fat and make it easier to suction out.
Preparing for Liposuction
Before you undergo Liposuction in Dubai, it’s important to prepare yourself physically and mentally. Here are some steps you can take to ensure a successful procedure:
- Consult with a qualified plastic surgeon to discuss your goals and expectations.
- Stop smoking and drinking alcohol at least two weeks before the surgery.
- Avoid taking blood-thinning medications and supplements, such as aspirin and fish oil, for at least two weeks before the surgery.
- Arrange for someone to drive you home after the surgery and stay with you for the first 24 hours.
- Follow your surgeon’s instructions for eating and drinking before the surgery.
- Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing on the day of the surgery.
Risks and Complications
As with any surgical procedure, liposuction carries some risks and potential complications. These can include:
- Irregularities in the contour of the treated area
It’s important to discuss these risks with your plastic surgeon before the procedure and to follow all post-operative instructions carefully to minimize your risk of complications.
After Liposuction in Dubai, you’ll need to take some time to recover before you can resume your normal activities. Here are some general guidelines for recovery:
- You’ll need to wear a compression garment for several weeks to help reduce swelling and promote healing.
- You’ll need to avoid strenuous activities and exercise for at least two weeks after the surgery.
- You may experience bruising and swelling for several weeks after the surgery.
- You’ll need to follow your surgeon’s instructions for wound care and follow-up appointments.
- It can take several months to see the full results of the procedure.
If you’re struggling with stubborn fat. Contact Our best liposuction surgeon in Dubai.