CSHTML 5! However, As standardized HTML5 gains popularity in Web development, developers across the spectrum are seeking methods to use the markup language. A free extension for Visual Studio gives XAML and C# developers a way to code HTML5 apps.
What is CSHTML5
Now, CSHTML 5 provided the visual studio NuGet package to add a reference to the project. Also, newer versions can be updated from NuGet packages.
Why is technology moving to CSHTML 5?
How to run CSHTML 5 application
Benefits of CSHTML 5
- Facility to debug the C# code in browser version 2.x.
- Custom HTML5 controls can be created in C#.
Drawback of CSHTML 5
- The application’s Behavior might differ in the simulator than in the browser.
- Some of the .net Features not supported yet in CSHTML 5.
- Only BasicHttpBinding and HTTPS/SSL binding supported for WCF.
- Need to remove the system.* references from the project manually when adding the WCF service references.