Looking at the way the world is getting updated day by day with various new technologies which are being developed by various developers all around the world. And in this world of upgrading software Microsoft is leading the world of technology- launching the new Windows 11 OS.
Very soon Microsoft is ready to launch Windows 11 in the market.
The very first good news about Windows 11 is that the new working framework is guaranteed to being carrying out as a free move up to Windows 10 users in the not so distant future. Windows 11 gives a quiet and imaginative space where you can seek after your interest through a new experience. From a very first Start menu to the better approaches to the connecting with your favorite person with high quality face time, news, games and content. Windows 11 gives you the place to think, express and make in a characteristic way. Microsoft has not given any exact timetable on when we will get Windows 11 as an overhaul on our Windows 10 system.
Regardless, the Redmond, Washington -based organization is relied upon to carry it out by as right on time as October. This implies that you would have an option to get the new Windows from on your system in a little while this year or one from now, relying upon the rollout interaction. Windows 11 have also mainly focused on the gaming quality which takes the whole gaming world to the next level of graphics that will surely give you the feel of reality and not as an animated views. Discover all your new favorite games with Xbox Game Pass which will give you the access for over 100 high quality games.
Some key features and steps to download Windows 11 are listed below:
For starting from the beginning we have to very first
- Join the Insider Program via Windows 10 by clicking on the “Start” Menu.
- After this there will be a setting icon displayed on your window, just click on it.
- Then various other options will come in front of you, among all select the “Update and Security” Option.
- You will get an option of “Window Insider Program” from the menu list at the left of your display screen.
- On the off chance that you haven’t effectively consented to send Microsoft the entirety of your Windows Diagnostic data. You’ll need to do as such before you’ll be permitted to get Windows 11 review builds.
- You’ll know whether you need to or not on the grounds that Microsoft will prompt you to do as such at this stage. And will not allow you to continue until you enable “Optional Diagnostic data”. In the Diagnostic data section of the Diagnostics and feedback panel in your Settings menu.
- Try not to stress a lot over attempting to find it: on the off chance that you need to empower it to continue, Microsoft will advise you and give a connection straightforwardly to the Diagnostics and feedback menu.
- After completing this select “Get Started”
- Click on the “Link on the Account” option. Here you have to select on which you want to link your Microsoft Account.
- After this select “Dev channel” and then click on “Submit” button.
- After conforming all the further permissions you will be ready to start using your updated Windows 11.
Some basic requirements while downloading
1) You need to have a processor of 1 gigahertz or faster with 2 or more cores. On a compatible 64-bit processor.
2) You need a minimum of 4 Gb RAM Memory in your system.
3) Minimum requirement of the storage is 64 GB or if it’s more than that then it’s better.
4) System firmware should be UEFI or Secure Boot capable.
5) Need to have version 2.0 of TPM (Trusted Platform Module)
6) Graphics card must be of DirectX 12 compatible graphics/ WDDM 2.x
7) The display of your system screen should be >9 inches with the HD Resolution i.e. 720 p, which is more recommended for the gaming graphics and all the video connectivity with different application software.