First, try to understand why SEO is important. SEO is a tent that contains everything brands do to attract organic search engine traffic to their websites. SEO includes different technical aspects such as website architecture, efficient content creation, and the best user experience.
Sounds easy enough. But SEO is a moving goal, even for seasoned digital marketers. Lots of myths, algorithm changes, and SEO tactics that work once in a while can suddenly punish you. To optimize your site, you need a thorough understanding of the engine to think and how people think and react to your web content. This combination of website architecture, content creation, and ease of use makes search engine optimization feel like a hybrid.
How to rank Search engine optimization blogs?
There are various methods, tricks, and tips for ranking Search Engine Optimization blogs. We will mention a few important tricks that can help you at large to get your content rank on Google.
Post lengthy content
It is estimated that long content starts with 1200 words.
From an SEO perspective posting longer content is useful. First, long content usually collects more links. Second, long content outperforms short blog posts when it comes to sharing. A study of various SEO applications, confirms that long contents easily get a lower rank.
Increase page loading speed
More than half of the mobile site visitors(approx 53%) leave the site if the website doesn’t load in three seconds. Apart from that, page load speed is an essential factor for Google. In general, you want to make sure that your pages load as quickly as possible. A good place to start is by analyzing your Google PageSpeed Insights page speed. Page loading should be faster if you haven’t already worked, please take care of that first because most of the visitors do not want to stay or read a blog that loads slow.
Optimize the image
Google doesn’t just search for images. A search was made for images with an alternative text. For this reason, it is important to add relevant keywords to the image name and meta description. Image optimization affects a blog the most.
Increase the dwell time
Dwell time / Waiting time is the time required by the processing system to return to the SERP (search engine results page) after clicking on the search button.
This period should be as long as possible, as Google believes that downtime is an important ranking factor.
Several possible ways to achieve:
- Provide a rich multimedia experience: try using different types of content on your blog, such as. Video files, audio, graphics, graphics, quizzes, games, and infographics. The more you add multimedia, visitors are likely to stay on your page for a longer period and hence reading all the information and also might get intimidated by the ads. Who knows you might be really lucky!
- Remember the first few sentences: make the introduction to your blog post as compelling as possible so they want to read to the end. Leave a hook that makes it interesting to read to the end. The use of fancy but understandable words is a must if you wish to achieve an engaging post that does well in the online industry.
- Add multiple subtitles: this improves readability and makes the user experience more user-friendly. Writing shorter paragraphs, and adding subheads make your writing look short, crisp and engaging. Short paragraphs make an illusion that your content is small and hence, the visitor ends up reading the whole 1200 words paragraph!
Optimize for voice search
One of the newest features that can be added to a blog to make it look attractive and readable for the newer generation. According to Google’s data, one-fifth of Google’s queries are voice searches. The future of SEO is voice search according to recent data collection.
Optimizing your language content is very important. Here are some ways to do this:
- Make inquiries based on questions, specifically “how” or “how much.”
- Optimize local search results. Requests for directions or the nearest location on Google make a lot of searches. For example, this blog post might be ideal for someone looking for restaurants in New Jersey on the go.
That’s it, here is all the information related to SEO blogging.